Creative Marketing Concepts is looking for a motivated Associate Account Executive to join our rapidly growing promotional merchandising company. Established in 1962, CMC is San Francisco’s largest promotional marketing firm and twice has won San Francisco Business Time’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Our client base is dominated by SF’s hottest startups and Fortune 500 Companies. We have offices in San Francisco, San Jose, and Prague, Czech Republic.
You will be working directly with our clients like Google, Yelp, Salesforce, Benefit, Fitbit, Bleacher Report and tons of others to create top quality, design-forward promotional merchandise. Ideal candidates will bring creativity and a strong design aesthetic, along with an infectiously positive attitude, a passion for collaboration and a commitment to winning. You will also be detail-oriented, punctual, reliable, social, and enjoy a fun, and fast-paced environment.
Experience in sales and/or account management is a must. Prior industry experience is ideal but not necessary since we have a proven, hands-on training program that will get you integrated into our operation quickly and smoothly.
The position offers an unparalleled opportunity for personal and financial growth in a short period of time in a supportive and prosperous environment. We have a vibrant, diverse culture and are looking for the right person to join our team.
** Applicants must currently reside in the Bay Area. **
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm.
- Generate leads with prospective clients
- Win new accounts and manage assigned accounts
- Conduct face-to-face sales meetings in a professional and effective manner
- Collaborate with clients and present creative promotional solutions
- Work with the design team to generate camera ready proofs for client approval
- Prepare quotes, manage purchase orders and deliver branded merchandise taking into consideration vendor requirements, delivery dates and/or inventory levels
- 2 or more years’ experience in account management and project management
- 1-2 years of sales experience preferred
- Personable and responsive, with excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and business acumen
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Creative and persistent problem solver
- Multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Results driven
- Interested in professional growth, open to constructive feedback
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment working with others and independently
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you feel this could be right for you, please provide the following:
- LinkedIn profile
- Salary requirements
The Associate Account Executive position offers a base salary plus commission.